Name of client:
European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, EBRD
Name of senior professional staff of your firm involved and functions performed
(indicate most significant profiles such as Project Director/Coordinator, Team Leader):
Tohir Otahonov – Energy Efficiency Auditor
Azamat Kholbaev – Project Coordinator
Location within country: Tashkent, Samarkand Provinces
August, 2017 - September, 2017
• Perform a resource efficiency benchmarking of the plant, in comparison with the prevailing practice in the region as well as the international best practice.
• Assess the planned warehouse project and the project to install a new production line (for IBT), specifically in terms of resource efficiency.
• Identify and analyze viable investment opportunities which may enhance:
- Production process;
- On-site energy production, including renewables;
- Energy distribution infrastructure;
- Water and wastewater system;
- Recovery and reuse (or alternative use) of residues and by-products;
- Resource management practices.